Monday, August 25, 2008

A damn good movie

Robin Hood: Men in Tights


This is one of my mosts favorite Mel Brooks movies, the slapstick style isn't really my deal. But dear god it is such an enjoyable movie. Carrey Ewles is an amazing actor, (lovely singing voice). Movies like this make me wish i went to more medieval fairs. Peasants dress kindof ridiculously by the way.I wish i had a peasant workforce to grow my vegetables. Perhaps to culture a V8 harvesting plant, or maybe some prized pumpkins, October approaches and i've been thinking of a great costume to wear on Halloween! The scariest thing on earth! A POLITICIAN
well actually I've got a can of dry roasted peanuts and a cup of v8. I'm hoveled away in my dungeon with a clock on the wall that doesn't quite work right.
I've spent much of today worrying about life's little woes but instead decided to relax and make a blog. When i've got more time i spose i'll htmlicious this lovely page with niffty graphics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From now on, all toilets in the kingdom will be known as... Johns!

Victor Jhonson said...

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo